Friday 11 December 2020

"What makes them happy makes me happy."

“I am the happiest women in the world when I am with my kids, they really are great. When I am with my family we often plan to do activities such as go to the beach in the summer or just the simple things like cook or clean together. In the winter or the autumn we go to the cinema and  we also usually go to the playground or play boardgames just because they like that. What makes them happy makes me happy too. I feel the most appreciated when my kids do things for me. It can be so many things, for example, when they pick up all their toys after them or when it's my birthday they try to make nice drawings and show appreciation even though they still are very small.”


Moa 9b

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...