Thursday 10 December 2020

"Always talk to your nearest people, ALWAYS"

 "Always talk to your nearest people, ALWAYS."


That things that makes me happiest is handboll and friends because that is the thing I like to do in my spare time and just hanging out with people and that is what I get in the handball, hanging with people I like to be with and yes, is obvious I choose friends that I like but it’s so many things that makes me happy but I will say just having fun. And also, I like to draw so that makes me happy too, because it makes me think of other things and not focused on stress, it calms me down and makes me happy.

Especially now when I have a lot to do in school and I’m struggling with school because I really want to get into a special school that I want to go to. I already know what I would like to do with my life and I hope my grades are enough. This is the direction I want in life so I’m struggling very hard for the school to raise my grades. It’s not going very well, I feel that I need to spend more time at school and studying harder. But right now I would say that I also feel that I have a really good period, when things go in really good ways but sometimes I have had it very tough, where life is just down and a mess. Like a depressed period.


I actually had a depressed time a few months ago where everything was just hard. I was going through a lot then. I was arguing with my friends and they ignored me, even then my dad had a heart attack during that period, also my grades getting lower and lower and nothing was good. I couldn’t work on the lessons. All happens at the same time. That was really hard for me.


I would say that I am a really good person and friend. I always show up for friends and I’m always trying to be kind to people but sometimes I can be a little mean to people and kinda say exactly what I think. I’m proud of myself and I also think that every moment in my life has made me who I am today but of course I would change a few things about myself. I want to be able to talk more with people, for example my family because I suck at that and It would be so easier in my life. I think I also have a diagnosis like adhd so it would be easier if I could talk with my parents about that. I would like to have more self confidence and feel more comfortable in myself because I don’t have that.


The best thing that has ever happened to me is so many things and it’s so hard to know exactly what but I think when I got my cat, now I have two cats but the first cat was special to me and also every cup with my team. But every day is the best except some days, but that’s life. It goes up and down and I learn for every day. 

I have a few tips for people who feel bad and may not be so well, the only tip it's always talk to your nearest people, ALWAYS. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...