Thursday 10 December 2020

"Take careof you loved ones"

 Lara 9c


“Take care of you loved ones”                                 

I was 3 months old when my mother left me alone with my father. My childhood without my mother has been tough but now in retrospect when I think back I feel that I have done well without her. For 4 years I decided to find my real mother and ask why she did that to me and my father. I found her and asked why. She replied that she did not want to be married to my father, after our conversation had little contact with her. After years I spent with my dad he passed away, he was in a coma for 2 weeks and after so much struggle he died. I think of him every day all the time and it is hard to just forget them. He was the best grandfather in the world, father and brother, even though my children were not allowed to see him that often, my oldest daughter also feels very bad. What I am most proud of is that I have managed without a mother, my father has fought so hard for me, they hurt to know that he no longer exists so much I have learned from him, but I am proud of it I am today because they are my father who has taught me everything I can. my childhood has not been easy either. For example, I did not get a good education and I needed to take care of my dad. I could not afford my own clothes, I had to do everything because me and my dad could live well. So do not complain about your life that you do not get the shoes you want, or that sweater. There are people who have no rye with anything in life. But life is tough, it's just fighting on, and one piece of advice I want to give to everyone out there who has lost a loved one is to seek help you get nowhere in life if you walk around and feel bad and take care of your loved ones.”






No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...