Thursday 10 December 2020

"I was threatened by my teacher"

 


My life as a child was wonderful. Unfortunately i didn not go to any sports which I regret. But my hobby was to be on a farm where there were a lot of animals. I was an animal lover back then and there were quite a lot of things to do, which was very fun. I would describe myself as a kind, caring person that makes people laugh.

One thing I always regretted doing was skipping elementary school in the 4th grade. The reason i quitted was because I was threatened by my teacher. So there was this one day I didn't want to work on an essay. The teacher got really mad and annoyed so he took me to the staff room. Then he said “If you don’t do this within a day, i will go out and kill you!”, he said. Of course little me that only was 10 years old got anxious and afraid. Luckily 3 teachers heard him, so they  called him in for a meeting. After that he disappeared and no one knew where. But we all assumed that he was fired. So i quitted school because of that and now I cram into college. Instead of applying to senior high school.

My mom has always been there for me no matter what and she is one of my role models. She helped me a lot with school and has supported me. 

But my life right now is very nice. A lot that is going on gets me in a good mood even though corona has hits differently. I have not been able to meet my friends as often as before. It gets a little bit confined and boring. Nowadays you are more inside than outside. But hopefully we can find a vaccine for corona, and go back to the normal. When you could go and hang out with your friends. 


1 comment:

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...