Thursday 10 December 2020

“My father tragically died"


“The best thing that happened to me was either in 1966, 1994, 2005 or 2009. Because that was when my son and my three grandsons were born.

 

And the hardest time of my life was when I was 15, that was the year when I lost my   father.  He died in a car accident. This was a very difficult time in my life because my father was always there to help me with homework and other things that I may have needed help with.

 

 In the winter I usually went figure skating and in the summer I was training athletics. That is why losing my father was such a hard thing that happened because he was always there for me  whether it was my figure skating, my athletics or my homework or other things in school. My mother was in big shock when the police came to our doorstep and told her about my father, it was a big tragedy for us all.

 

 My father's death meant that I had to help my mother more because she had to work outside our home since she was a housewife before my father’s death because he was the one to produce food and money to our family. I didn’t only have to help more at home, I had to help my mother to take care of my brother since she was working late nights and early mornings. The holidays and weekend were very sad and depressing because we were one less in our family. My homework and sports became harder since my father wasn’t there to support me and help me as much as he did when it was alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...