Thursday 10 December 2020

“I hope that in a near future everything will be back to normal”

           The corona pandemic it's horrible. It affects me and everyone's life. Innocent people die.

I have a nail company and my customers are lesser. Then I bought masks for every customer and a glass wall between me and them to minimise the infection risk.

I must think of Covid-19 24/7 because I have to think of the spread of the infection and have distance from others. I have to change my life and how it affected others.


I haven't met my grandparents for a long time. Sometimes they come to us and we talk from a long distance. And I call them often. Lots of people in my family had to go to work because they have to work there and they must be present there. But my dad works from home and also me. I have my nail salon in my garden so I can say I work from home because I don't need to commute.


My daily activities have affected my daily activities because I have fewer customers. I can't meet friends in bigger groups and go on vacations. I have been able to work from home. I had my salong in my garden in a separate house so I don't have to commute. I also go to school and my class has online lessons from home.


I have bought masks and a glass wall to have between me and my customers. If my customers don't feel safe when they do nails, they don't come to do their nails. For me it is important to have distance and wear a mask, so I dont get infected with Covid-19 and contribute to the spread of the infection. I feel safe at work. I have to do as much as I can to minimise the spread of the corona for exemple masks and glass walls in my salon.

I have less customers so I obviously earn less money. Raising the price will not help because I will get less customers. But my price now is low but I live at home so my income does not affect me so much. The business has not changed but the amount of customers is not that many as it was before. I hope that in a near future everything will be back to normal.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...