Friday 11 December 2020

“I am a brilliant surgeon that saves many lives”

“ When I went to primary school as a small kid I liked it very much, I loved to be there because I loved my friends and the whole class was like a family. But one day the girls I actually liked and hung out with were suddenly starting to say shitty things, they said things like I was ugly, that my parents should not be proud of me. All day they said mean comments to me and that made me really sad cause they were my best friends. The fact that the girls in the class were mean to me made that the rest of the class also became shitty and in the end everyone froze me out. They didn't want me to be with them.  For a while I was on sick leave because I could not be in school because I was feeling so lonely and felt so unsuccessful. This was a big torment for me during the school day. 

But actually I can see now that this helped me in school. These things made me more independent and that made me focusing more in school because I had no friends to talk with at the lesson and I got better grades and had more choices before high school. 

Thanks to the awful class I could get into the medical line and work with what I wanted all my life, since I was a little kid I knew I wanted to work with people and save many lives, I was wanting to do something for the world, and here I am. I am a brilliant surgeon that saves many lives and I am so proud of myself because no one believed I would  Succeed. 


Ella 9b


No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...