Friday 11 December 2020

“ I have learned to appreciate small things in life.“


I want to be a role model to someone, maybe my children or someone close to me. I would like to travel and discover rare places, and hopefully together with my family. I have also always wanted to be a good and understanding mother to my children, I try my best but it is hard sometimes to always understand them.


The best time in my life was when I had my children, I have never been so thankful as when I got them. Another fantastic memory I have is when I volunteered in the USA as a babysitter, I met friends for life and was not worried about anything during that time. Life was so easy and I was about 20 years old when I got there so I had not seen much of the world earlier. I thought life in the USA was so unreal if you compare it to life in Sweden, so it was a bit shocking to me to get there.


The worst time in my life must have been when my grandmother died, the cancer took her life and I don’t think I've ever been so sad as I was then. She meant so much to me and I was always at her house when I was a child, she gave me so much good advice and she will always be with me. 

When I was young it was difficult for me to appreciate things. But now I have learned to appreciate small things in life like spending time with my family, have an economy that I can manage with and of course that I am well being. I have never really been depressed which I am very grateful for. But there are some things that have made me feel really sad for a longer time. I remember when I went to school, it was a really hard time for me. I was not popular at all and I did not have many friends. My mental health was pretty bad during that time. I’m not sure if you can call it depression, but I was at the bottom of my self.

I am really afraid of losing the persons I love, that is my biggest fear right now and I think it always will be.

Theperson who has influenced me the most in my life is my old basketball coach, he always told me if it’s going to be possible to succeed you must fail first, he is also the person who gave me the best advice and always believed in me.


Stella 9b


No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...