Thursday 10 December 2020

“Imagine being called a whore at such a young age, it crushed me”

 “Imagine being called a whore at such a young age, it crushed me”


When I was in primary school I was friends with a couple of girls but one day they started bugging me and making fun of me. They did literally everything, from ignoring me to throwing stuff at me when I didn’t want to participate in games at the breaks, and so I did the thing almost every seven year old would do, did the same thing. I ignored them too and pretended they did not exist but it hardly made anything better. It could be momets as in the PE lesson that I did not want to answer them when they said something because all I heard was mean stuff, and it really hurt me hearing all those cruel stuff I heard about myself.

It made me feel bad, incredibly bad because everything happening went on for weeks and in the end I got threatened. My former best friends called me a whore, threatened me and said almost every swear word and offensive thing a girl could imagine but adding a tad more just because they could, just because they had the strength and ability to do such things. 

They came into the school one time and held up a large log and tried throwing it on me. 

5-1, they were five against one in second grade, I had no one by my side so I tried to escape but well, it did not work out great. I tried taking my bike to ride home but I got chased and pushed down on the road. Imagine being called a whore at such a young age, it crushed me. After everything i went through I’ve never really liked the idea of having girl friends since it has always just made everything worse and given me fewer friends with time and because of toxicness since I can’t trust most girls anymore, at least not in the same way. There is always some sort of drama or rumors spreading and I’m getting kind of sick of it all.

Afterwards I got to talk to teachers every day for months without knowing the reason behind it and never understood why they talked to me, why they always asked me how I felt and how I was doing. The counselor had a few meetings with me but I really did not understand why I did it, same thing with her not being able to imagine little girls doing this. After it all had happened I just felt wrecked and I don’t really know if I ever got over it completely. Although I am still friends with a few of my bullies, today we don't talk so often and maybe I wouldn’t take a decision to meet up with anyone of them because it may be a little awkward since some of them still haven’t processed what they did. On other hand I find no other reason than leaving it behind, because why not forgive?


Linn 9b

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...