Thursday 10 December 2020

 “I try to think “what makes me happy?” and then I do it”



“It is much things that worry me but especially the situation in Sweden right now. I mean the Covid Pandemic. My parents are very old and I worry much about them because we cant meet up. So far have they been good and healthy. I'm not gonna take the vaccine first, I want to see how it reacts to other people first. If it's any side effects. I drive my own car to work and on the ferry it's not much people. I avoid to travel with other people. 

Since all this started have I worried. In the beginning I thought that only older and sick people can be very bad in this disease. The longer the time have passed have I understand that it can attack everyone and anyone can get really sick. We are use to that doctors can help us feel better. Also cant we do normal things like go to shopping malls or the cinema, we have changed our lifestyle. I think it turn something good with it, not that people get sick but that we be more careful about each other. 


This is not the toughest I have been through. I have gone through several crises but you have to learn how to go through it. What I have learn is that you always need to have information about the situation and try to see it from different perspectives. Most of the time it will end good. I'm trying to meet up my grandchildren when I feel sad but in this pandemic it's hard but I trying skype and talk to them in the phone as often as I can. I'm also train to feel better. Normal I train in the gym and I was a instructor before. Nowadays I go for a walk and train dance to get my energy up. 


You must remember to help other people because that gets you to feel good and you can sleep with good conscience. And when I feel stressed about something I write down my thoughts and put it in a box and then can I leave it there. I try to think “what makes me happy” and then I do it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...