Thursday 10 December 2020

"I hade nowhere to go"

 

I feel like I am the happiest person in the world right now. Everything is going great and I love my life. But it hasn't always been like that. When I was very young my parents argued a lot and that affected me. I didn't feel very comfortable when i was home with them as they often got very mad at each other and screamed. So I lived with my grandma pretty much and she was like a mother to me. She was the one who took care of me, drove me to my football matches, fed me and so on.  I loved her so much, i think i even loved her more than my own real parents. 


I always had a place to go to when it wasn't too nice at home but when she suddenly died I had nowhere to go, no one to talk to and I became depressed and very sad. I have never felt as bad as I did when she died. I didn't go out to meet people or go out and have some fun, instead I was just at home and was sad. But one day I decided that it was enough, I was tired of being sad, I didn't want to feel sad anymore. I realized that you can't change something that has happened in the past so i decided to not feel sad anymore. I started hanging out with my friends and I started going out and enjoying myself and just having fun. I became like a new person and the happiest i have ever been in my life. 


One big fear I have in my life is that the same thing is going to happen to me again, that I will get depressed again because it is so hard to get out of the depression and sadness. I hope that no one else ever gets into a depression because it's terrible. To avoid all this sadness I try to do stuff that makes me happy and to think positive and not always think about the bad things and negative things. It makes life a lot easier and you feel more happy. Of Course it's okay to think about sad stuff but I'm trying to not do it as often. Things that make me happy is, among other things, to train and hangout with my friends. When I train I either train football or I train in the gym to get stronger. I love to train because it makes me happy and my body feels better but i think i enjoy my friends more. We have so much fun when we are together. We always find things to do and it is just a great time hanging out with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...