Thursday 10 December 2020

"There's always a light at the end of the tunnel"

 “I think my biggest issue, or struggle if you will, is finding the right girl. At one moment I really like this girl but the next I can’t tell what I saw in her from the beginning. It’s hard, but I guess you’ll know when you have found the right one. There's so many girls out there and I don’t know how nor when to find the right one. It’s like that one missing piece in a puzzle, you’re just about ready with the whole puzzle, but then there’s that one missing piece that you can’t find that ruins the whole picture - that’s how it is for me at the moment. 

From what I’ve said so far, it sounds as though I’m super lonely - well, I’m not at all, trust me. I’ve got friends in my right and left and they’ve all got my back. I have to say though, I’m living my best life right now. I play handball with a great team, doing well in school and I have great and uplifting friends. I’m thankful for everything that has occurred in my life so far and what is bound to come in the future. However, the time will come when I’ll find the right girl and I’ll know it immediately. 


You’re probably reading this thinking “what is this guy on?”, I’ll agree with you, it’s not a great first impression of me but I wanted to be open of what is going on inside my head and I doubt I’m the only one. I feel like a lot of people hide away their true feelings when with others, these feelings don't necessarily need to be about love, it could be about depression, stress or pure joy. People tend to hide away their true self, so that they won’t sound “weak” or “sensitive” when they’re with their friends. I can understand this, of course, though have you ever tried talking to someone about for example, if you’re suffering from depression, ever tried speaking to someone about what is going on inside your head, just to get it off your chest. 


I’ve personally had some rough times in my life that may not be compared to depression but it’s still incredibly sad and has left me scarred. A couple of years ago my hamster called Sune passed away one sunny morning. I was heartbroken! I don’t think you understand how much that little creature meant to me. But one thing Sune taught me was if you ever come across something that will make you extremely sad, you should mourn for the time being and then move on. It’s the best way of clearing what was

behind you and look forward, look ahead to better and happier days, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. 

I’m fully aware of the fact that a human life is higher valued than a hamster’s and that we shouldn’t compare them but, I hope you get the message that I’m trying to show. Think of it as a lesson, until next time I hope I’ve educated you. 


After all of this talking I’m still single, so ladies, hit my line.”


  • Linus Wik 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...