Friday 11 December 2020

It was a long time ago when I had a vey difficult surgery on my lungs and all I wanted was to come back to my normal life."

 It was a long time ago when I was a teenager and had a very difficult surgery on my lungs and I was staying in a hospital for a long time and was very isolated and all i wanted to do was get out of the hospital and come back to my normal life.


I was a young lady who came to live in Sweden with my husband. I didn't know the languages and the people here were very different from Germany and i was not sure if i would feel happy here. I am a woman who feels happy when I know that my family is also happy and that we are very healthy. It makes me also happy when I am successful in my life and that I have a goal to work for because it would not be so nice if I go to work everyday knowing that I have nothing important to do. I want to get better everyday so that I can show the world that I can also achieve my goals. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can always become great if you work hard in life. 


One time in my life I had it very difficult. My family didn't have so much money that my mom and dad had to work extra everyday. I often didn't see my family all day because they had to work so their family would live a good life. I didn't take scholl very seriously and that has been the biggest regret of my life and I wish I would have done it better back then. When I was a teenager I had a very difficult surgery on my lungs and I was staying at the hospital for a long time. I felt very isolated and I just wanted to get out and go back to my normal life. While I was sitting at the hospital I thought of life and what to do that will help me become happy with my life and it was always family. Family is always going to be there for you no matter what and that you don't know how much time you have in life so you should always live with a smile on your face and always pay respect to other people and never give up on your goals.


My advice to other people is that you should always stay positive and for example never give up hope with what goals you have or work hard for. It is always going to be someone who's going to be there for you. It could be your family, bestfriend or even a dog but most of all, be happy that you have someone who believes in you because there's not many people who have someone who cares about them. That's why you should be very happy with it and never let someone get in your mind and say that you are never going to make it. Show them wrong then later they are the ones who are going to watch you become a great person because you have worked hard with your goals and one day it will pay off everything. Never give up!


Benjamin 9b

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...