Friday 11 December 2020

“Nothing is better than food”

 I'm very happy because I'm healthy and so are my loved ones. 

In the past when I was in the food industry, I was very happy to serve people at the restaurant. It was so nice to have a job where you are so appreciated just by serving good food and drinks. It was always in my best interest that the restaurant guests had the best experience during that evening. The coolest person that I've met when I worked was Michel Platini who is one of the best football players of all time. But I have also met Michel Collins who was the first person on the moon. 


I Felt very sad when i was younger but i felt even worse when my mother passed away from lung cancer. It's the worst thing a person can get through, that even your parents should pass away is very sad, but she was quite old so it was not so strange. 


I love food because I worked in that industry and almost all food tastes good. Nothing is better than food. There are many who think that many dishes are disgusting but i just think that i will die if i don't eat it. 

Me and most people in this world love sport. It can help one of life's most difficult crises. I think that not a person can say that they hate sport because there's so many different sports out there and everybody should like at least one. I like football because I was raised with it. I often watch football around 3 times a week. I also like music. I'm in love with it. Music is a part of our everyday lives. Me and many others listen very much to music, I can listen around 3 hours a day and I just enjoy it.

I’m also in love with traveling, I’m used to traveling but now that it’s corona it’s harder. U can and must not go where you want with these restrictions. I love learning new words in different languages. One time when i went to Barcelona with my friend and his kids I met Messi on the street and after that i decided to learn spanish.  


Emilio Barberis 9A


No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...