Thursday 10 December 2020

"New life in sweden

 “My name is Andrij Ianis Mozhovyj and I am 24 years old. I lived with my family in Ukraine. It was very poor in Ukraine because of the war we had with Russia. Me and my family worked 14 hours a day and we hoped that we some day could fle Ukraine and start a new life. My brother died in war against Russia so my family knew it was very dangerous in Ukraine so we collected all the extra money we had saved up and bought me a ticket to Sweden with a hope that I could start a new life. I said goodbye to my family which was the hardest thing I've ever done. Right now I live as a resident of a swedish family in Södermalm and I have lived       here since i was 16. They have done very much for me. I work with selling hot dogs. So a normal day for me looks like I get up in the morning, take my little hot dog cart and then I just hook it onto the bike and make my way to drottning gatan. Then I just stand selling hotdogs for 12 hours a day. My dream is to go back to ukraina and help my family back there because I know that my grandma is pretty sick and that she can’t get the help that she needs because they are very poor. And I feel really bad for my family. I know that they are working their ass off just so they can afford food on the table. It would just be so nice to make something back for them because they pretty much give me this chance to live a normal life. So right now I'm saving up some money so i hopefully can go save the rest of my family and pay them back a good life to live exactly as they paid me a life in Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...