Friday 11 December 2020

“I was so tired of being bullied that I changed my life and all of a sudden I was the bully”

 “When I was young I had long hair like a girl, this would make my life as a youngster very hard. Every night I would cry myself to sleep and no one was there for me. Currently I am living in Kista, it's a hood in Stockholm with people from all different parts of the world, which is a good and a bad thing but for the most part it was bad. Parents who couldn't raise their children so they became bullies and criminals. The person  I was growing up with was mostly my sister but we were always fighting with each other. I always wanted to be like Zlatan, he was my role model, that's why i had long hair like him. Having long hair was very unpopular and (girly) . My mom is from Bosnia and my dad too, but he left when I was  4 months old. I don't really care about it because all the people I grew up with had no dad figure either. When i started going to school i was bullied every day, mostly because i had long hair but also because i was very skinny. I was sad every day and cried myself to sleep. My mom couldn't help me very much because she was working the night shift. One day i was tired of it all, i cut my hair to a buzzcut. I made new friends in school, one of them was Yad. We made a so called crew together where we wouldn't let anyone disrespect us or look at us in a bad way. At this time I was bigger than the other kids and yad was tall and fat, we were beating kids every day and stole their things from the lockers. Our crew was escalating and more and more was joining us. I felt so much better in school but when i got home i was still sad and cried every night. Our crew was so cruel we even bullied teachers and they were too scared to do something. When i saw my mom cry and quit her job because of my doing i saw the seriousness in this. This is when we moved to Hornstull and i was starting to be a good person.


Maximilliam 9b


No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...