Friday 11 December 2020

“I’m very blessed that I have this position that I have"



In these conditions that we all live in right now, I'm blessed to not lose anybody. When I was five years old I witnessed depression. Now after hand I understand how my mom felt. As a five-year-old, you only understood how to tie shoelaces. My grandmother that stood very close to my mom died of cancer. Mom went through many therapies with many different sociologists but it didn't get any better. Everyone was there, family therapists, my mom, and talked for hours. But one day it got better. She just walked up from her bed and made a cup of coffee and went to work. Me and dad rushed up to see what was going on. But when we found out me and him just stood there and looked at each other.  

As a family, we went on with our lives and nothing more. 



I have many different happy moments in my life but when I got married to my husband is one.  But the happiest moment of my entire life was when my mom got out of her depression. My dad and I jumped and cheered. We were so happy that mom out of nowhere got free from that horrible depression. That day we took time off from school. 

When mom came home me and dad pretended that everything was normal.  Everything was as before. But I have another gorgeous memory in my life. As a 21-year-old, I meet my future husband. We fell in love early and spent every day with each other. Through our studies in high school together we both needed to focus. I later realized an extreme stomach pain and was rushed to hospital immediately.  I was put to sleep and lay there for two days. When I woke up he was standing there with roses in his hand and his beautiful eyes. After a while the doctor came in and told me that I was expecting two children. My life changed forever.



Nowadays I live in a house with my family. I have a great job as a consultant and earn enough money to support the family.  Corona hasn't affected me as an individual but society has changed over time with personal distance and respect for elderly people. Shopping and work has not changed with Corona except that I work remotely two times a week. I think that the world is handling the pandemic well. I also believe that Sweden is going into lockdown because we have more Corona cases than Japan ever had. I will take lockdown like a “king”. 



After all this talking I need to get water. Bye from me and have a great Christmas!


Arvid 9a


No comments:

Post a Comment

“The doctors didn’t know if my body would recover from the accident due to all the damage my brain took"

“When I was about 20 years old, something traumatic happened to me. I was out with my friends in the evening. Suddenly, I went towards a ped...